Thursday, February 7, 2008

Best of SL Live Contest

UPDATE: Kim Seifert won the Best of SL Live contest on Sunday, February 10. Congratulations, Kim!!! You are a very talented lady, and I'm honored to be your friend in SL and RL.


Someone who is very dear to my heart in RL and SL has made it to the final round of the Best of SL Live Contest... Kim Seifert. Kim has one of the best voices I have ever heard. She mainly sings country but sings other genres too. Personally, I love her voice with the jazzy songs. CLICK HERE to see my previous blog entry on Kim.

Kim made it through all the auditions and all the semi-final rounds. On Saturday, February 9, Kim will be in the final round with Guy Goodman.

Please come out on Saturday and help me support Kim. Here is the time and venue information:

Finale: February 9th, 1:00PM PST/SLT
Venue: Urbanity CLICK HERE for SLURL

Each contestant will have 30 minutes to sing in the final round and voting will start after they are done and continue until 1 p.m. on Sunday. (SL Time)

Have a GREAT weekend!

Love,
Effie

PS After the contest, I will post this week's blog on more places to take your sweetie on Valentine's Day.

No comments: