Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tunnel of Light - Another Feast of Light and Textures

(I missed posting for about 2 weeks now. So, I wanted to get caught up on some things. Please read down to the next two postings also. One shows you the house I rented and the decor I've been working on and the other talks about a sale I'm participating in. Enjoy!)

The Tunnel of Light is a ride through vast light and textures. The ride is over 6 minutes long.

Once you teleport to the location, follow the signs to the ride. A sign with an arrow will point the way. Click the paper boat to go to the beginning of the ride.

I'm not telling all because I think surprises are great. However, here are a couple of pictures to give you an idea of the beauty of the ride. Keep in mind that the pictures don't do it justice.


To visit, CLICK HERE. (Kings Rezzable 82, 166, 25)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.