Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Effie's Designs Enters a Brave New World

Last year a friend of mine talked me into testing a newer virtual world. Effie's Designs was there for a short time. It did not end well due to poor management. However, during that time I made some new friends that I have continued to keep in touch with.

About two months ago, one of these friends invited me to InWorldz. She had already set up a store for me. I just needed to move in. I find it extremely heartwarming that Nox has so much faith in me that she knew I would come.

So, Effie's Designs is also now located in InWorldz. Although the whole product line is not there, many of my items are. I will be working on getting some more current products as well as new products there.


Did I really need a Third Life? No... lol. However, I thought this would be a good time to diversify.

If you would like to visit us in InWorldz, the coordinates of the store are:

Isle of Darkmoon
53, 130, 22


No comments: